14kt gold earrings with chalcedony and white pearl pendants
Available on backorder
One day, you might be wearing a chic black suit and a cheerful summer dress or blouse the next day. Or maybe you are getting married and looking for romantic earrings. With these earrings, equipped with an exchange system, you can go in all directions with whatever you want.
The basis of this system is 14 kt or 18 kt yellow gold earrings that are attached to the ear through a plug. A small stopper with a diamond incorporated in it is at the end of the earring. This ensures that the pendants that you hang on the earring cannot slip off the earring.
You can then buy loose gemstone pendants in different colours, combinations and shapes with the earrings.
- Dangles – 1 drop-shaped gem that hangs.
- Tumblers – a combination of 2 types of gems and/or pearls that tumble.
And it is precisely that last combination (tumblers) that gives the earrings an extra festive touch.
The earrings you see in the photo are made of 18kt yellow gold. It is good to mention that these earrings are also available in 14kt and various colours of gold; red gold, white gold or rose gold.
You see a combination of the basic earrings with a gemstone pendant in the photos. You will also see photos of loose gemstones and pearls that can be used for these earrings to get an idea of the possibilities.
Everything in a row:
- The basic earrings are 21mm in diameter and 1.5mm thick wire.
- The diamonds are 1.75mm and serve as a stopper for the gemstone pendants.
- You can also only buy the basic earrings and possibly buy loose pendants.
- Other gold alloys are also possible and can be made to order.
The prices for 1 pair of basic earrings:
- 14kt yellow gold €865.
- 18kt yellow gold €1025.